Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Yes, I've been behind on blogging. The first 20+ weeks of this pregnancy proved to be spent worshiping the porcelain God. Now that THAT is behind me (I am 24w 3d), and fall term, I can relax a bit more.

Thanksgiving was very low key. Plans kept changing right up until the night before. It ended up being the four of us and we had a missionary for dinner too. Good food, lots of work. Exhausting.

Christmas was very fun! My sister and her family were here from Japan. Our kids played great together! She has boys my girls ages, and then a little 8month old girl. Fun Christmas, girls got what they wanted, and it was low key (that seems to be my theme this year). Spent time at my moms and at my dads. Again, fun!

New Years we had a couple friends over with their kids. We played games until about 10:30 then everyone went home.

Kaylee's 9th birthday was another low key, fun time. She and I went shopping for new clothes (dresses, shirts and pants). She is growing like a weed!! We had a nice quiet dinner as a family and just relaxed.

Both Pernell and I started school up again on the 4th of January. I am doing all my classes online this term, and he is at the school twice a week. It should be a good term for both.

Pregnancy wise, this one is going pretty well - already better than the previous two. I'm at every two week appointments, and monthly ultra sounds. And, yes, we are having another girl! We are all really excited, and the girls have already named her. Of course, what actually goes on the birth certificate has yet to be determined. :-)

Enjoy some pictures from the holidays!


The cousins... Indy, Charlotte, Kaylee, Sam and Dayton


Sam and Kaylee enjoying Christmas presents

Kaylee and Sam Christmas morning

Indy and Sam
cold spell we had. Christmas Story much?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy cow you are comming right along in the preg. thats good that everything is going good. what was your due date again? Im having a girl also and am totally excited but wondering if i have enough for one baby. being my last was twins. any who im having a c- section on the 16th of feb so i have what like 5 weeks or less to go....congats to you and parnell marni