Wednesday, October 19, 2011

THE DEMISE OF THE 7th BIRTHDAY CAKE

 I can't believe Sam is 7!!! What a fun, crazy year it has been! Last year she had a big party (9 girls, a tea party... did I never share the pictures?? For shame! Remind me and I will, it was awesome!), so this year we stayed low key. At the last minute I invited two of her friends over as a surprise. We went and saw Lion King in the theater, played at the park, had pizza and then... cake.  

Pernell picked up a cake from Costco. Way too much cake! After we let the girls decorate it a little more and sang Happy Birthday to Sam, I asked if they wanted nice, clean slices of cake on a plate... or just forks. They opted for the forks. And went to town. It was AWESOME!!!  I mean, seriously, we would never finish all that cake! Why not make memories, right? :) 

They started out so nice.... 


......... then they started getting a little more daring... 


...... even GrandmaCookie (my mom) got into it... 

....... then they just got silly!
...... and crazy??? 


The final damage. 



WORTH IT. 


Happy 7th birthday, Sam-I-Am!

No comments: