Saturday, May 21, 2011

*insert fun, catchy head-blog title HERE*

I blog a lot more than people know or read here. I 'head blog'. ALL. THE. TIME. I will see something and I think, "That would be a great blog post!" Then I think out the entire content of that blog post, starting with the extremely fun-to-read title. The blog is full of witty comments, fun rhymes, catchy cliché, with pictures to boot! As a matter of fact, this particular blog post was fully thought up at around 2:00am this morning (or yesterday morning?)! I frequently do this in the car while driving, or at the grocery store. "Twinkie? Oh! That reminds me of this time...."

Sometimes I jot down a thought or two that crack me up regarding the 'Head blog post' being created, but mostly... I don't.

Here is the problem. I used to have a really, really good memory. I mean, I could remember everything, no joke! I could observe and remember exactly what an entire class was wearing. Still to this day I remember conversation, verbatim, that I had in elementary school. Old phone numbers, addresses, locker combinations, cake!

Then I had kids.

After this last baby, my memory is about 50% of what it used to be (which is still good), and I have yet to come to terms with that, therefore I feel I don't need to write things down (well, maybe I have come to terms with that in regards to appointments and important events, I do put those in my iTouch). I usually forget to go post my 'most awesome' head blog post. Or I forget what it was going to be about. Like right now (this line was not created at 2am, but improvised right now), I had the best title for this post. It was perfect! It was a play on words that would make one, if not giggle, at least smile when they read it. And now I cannot think of what it was. I have even retraced my steps of were I was when thinking up this post. It started in the family room when I turned off the laptop. That is usually the time I think up my head-blog posts.
As I walked around the house double check the doors were locked (ok, triple checking), the title came to me once I hit the hallway to the bathroom. I thought, "OH! That is a GOOD ONE! Remember it.. *in a Homer Simpson voice with fist up* Reeeemmember!".

And now it is gone.

This is going to bother me.

I will probably think of it at... 2am.


*back to our regularly scheduled pre-meditated head-blog post*

I've decided to make more of an effort to transfer my 'head-blogging page' to my internet-blogging-page, so that this poor site has a little more entertaining content.

Either be warned, or be excited.

No comments: